Saturday 29 September 2007

ENTRY 32 KISS OF THE DRAGON ,THE FILM.(JET LI).

Just last night I watched again the completed version of Kiss of the Dragon.
After Romeo Must Die was released many fans gave their opinions about the film -- what they liked and didn't like, what they wanted to see in Jet's future films -- and so I realized that many of these suggestions were accepted when developing Kiss of the Dragon. I also gave my honest opinion.
The film utilizes very realistic, hard-core, action-packed fight sequences. I'm very happy of the final result and I hope that the other fans enjoy the film too. However, this is a fim that I do not feel is appropriate for children.
Over the years, I've read many suggestions from people about which of Jet's films are their favorite. Some people like Fist of Legend ... some people like My Father is a Hero. It is impossible to please all of the people in the world a film. Kiss of the Dragon is an adult movie and deals with adult themes of a man keeping his promise and understanding his responsibilities. The action scenes are also directed towards an adult audience and as such the movie is rated R. I believe that you please do not let your young children to see Kiss of the Dragon.
If you would like a movie to share with your children,The One is a PG-13 film and more appropriate for younger children to view.
Finally,I want to say that I'm happy with how this movie turned out and I hope that after watching it, you will share my enthusiasm.

No comments: