Saturday 24 November 2007

ENTRY 49 JUDAS PRIEST SONG RELATED TO THE TRIAL.

Judas Priest - Better By You Better Than Me

You could find a way to ease my passion.You listen to the blood flow in my veins.Tell her why I'm alive withinYou hear the teaching of the windMy mind is deadI can't find the wordsIt's better by you better than meTell her now I got to goGuess you'll have to tell her how I triedTo speak up thoughts I've held so insideOut in the streets and down the shoreTell her the world's not much living forIt's better by you better than meEverybodyEverybodyEverybody knowsEverybody knowsBetter by you better than meYou can tell what I want it to beYou can say what I only can seeIt's better by you better than meGuess I'll have to change my way of livingDon't wanna really know the way I feelGuess I'll learn to fight and killThey'll find my blood upon her windowsillIt's better by you better than meTell her not to wait untilEverybody knowsEverybody knowsEverybodyBetter by you better than meEverybodyYou can say what I only can seeYou can tell what I want it to beBetter by you better than meIt's better by you better than meYou can tell what I want it to beBetter by you better than meYou can say way all they can see

No comments: