Wednesday 25 April 2007

ENTRY 7

By reading the article,I felt hopeful about the Malvina's claim.We all know that the islands belong to Argentina.Moreover,knowing that some of the British media share our views,is something that sets a good precedent to later decisions. The British should start entartain the notion they might be better off being friendly to us.However,the islanders are adamant.They want to stay British,despite the fact that they are treated as citizens of 2nd category.Even though, they want nothing to do with Argentina.
I do not believe and I do not consider fair that in all dealings with Argentina about the islands'future,the wishes of the islanders should be considered as priority.
I believe that the best option our government have in order to recover the islands, is to gradually seduce the kelpers through the use of attention,affection kindness,and even gifts.Our current government and the successive ones,must be willing to devote considerable amounts of time,money,and energy in this process.In addition to that,we must be aware of the islander's needs and interests.For instance,very low prices in air tickets,a better education, and health servise than before,and very low taxes,to mention a few of them.
We must let them to know that they will be in better conditions under the Argentinian flag!!!!.
All in all,I am very optimist regarding this controversial issue,and I keep my faith that one day our beloved country, my ARGENTINA WILL EXERCISE THE LEGITIMATE RIGHTS OF SOVEREINTY OVER MALVINAS.

No comments: