Thursday 26 April 2007

ENTRY 9

Taking care of the environment,is one of my favourite issues.I am a green person, I do care about global warming,I love living,sharing and bieng happy in our city.I like recycling plactic,paper steal,aluminium,etc so that they can be re-used again and again.By doing that I take care of my planet,and I help others who work and live by collecting them as well.
I am very happy,knowing that certain beauty industries are introducing ecologically sound business methods.As a customer,I like buying products with the label environmentally friendly .I believe that my purchase is my little contribution to the environment.

Tips: http://www.ecomall.com/biz/cleaning.htm
Choose products that are biodegradable and non toxic to humans and aquatic life.
Choose concentrated products, and be sure that they can work in cold water.
Choose products with a neutral pH.
Choose products in recycled, recyclable and refillable containers and packaging.
Avoid petroleum-derived ingredients. Instead choose surfactants derived from vegetable oil. Look for d-limonene and pine oil solvents.
Look for alternatives with sodium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, and sodium silicate.
Avoid phosphates, Choose products with a phosphate concentration of 0.5% or less by weight.
Avoid products containing chlorine bleach or sodium hypochlorite.

All in all, why don't we change our nature destruction-related philosophy?
IT IS UP TO US!!!! MIND YOU? I HOPE SO!!!!!!!

No comments: