Thursday 30 October 2008

ENTRY 58 Assessment types: Re: My Tests

Re: My Tests
by Enrique Ram GONZALEZ - Monday, 20 October 2008, 08:39 PM

As far as I know,taking exams is an important part of our lives,and they will be like that because we, as teachers, need to be in the right track ,the way of enriching our professions and careers.
I have taken many exams in my life.I remember the ones I used to take when I was studying English in primary school.I also remember the exams I used to take when I was at the Colegio Militar De La Nacion, they were really really hard.They consist of academic skills and P.E exams.Very hard.
At the moment,I am preparing myself for the T.K.T exam which is quite relevant for me, this will give international support to my teaching prospects and profession.I cannot wait till the exam,I am eager to take it ,hopefully we will all pass it,and that will be extremely good for our careers.
I have also taken the Michigan exam while I was working in Bolivia,It was ok, I got 80 marks out of 100 I think. It was a fine at that moment of my life,considering the fact that I had drop Lola Mora for working.
It was ok.
That's all I believe.

No comments: