Thursday 30 October 2008

ENTRY 54 Grammar: Re: Age differences

Re: Age differences
by Enrique Ram GONZALEZ - Monday, 29 September 2008, 08:40 PM

I agree with most of your thoughts Celeste! .Keep on going like that,excellent job buddy,would you like to read my post?
It goes like this............
If I have to plan a lesson for teenagers, I would be very careful in my way of selecting the topics and in my way of keeping the class-mood.Such as their favorite clothes,music,etc,in other words themes they appeal most.
Knowing the fact that they are able to concentrate for longer periods,I would take advantage of that.I would try to have them to engage in a Project,or a survey around the school or during breaks.
Considering that the way I prepare my class may affect the whole group, I must take into consideration all the factors I mentioned above, and even more.
Difficult task indeed,but not imposible at all.
What do you think Celeste?
Would you like to enlarge the adult explanation,especially when you talk about the shy ones,please?
Thank you and see y
ou real soon!!!!!!!

No comments: