Thursday 30 October 2008

ENTRY 51 Getting started: INTRODUCING MYSELF

INTRODUCING MYSELF
by Enrique Ram GONZALEZ - Tuesday, 1 July 2008, 08:18 PM

Hello everybody,I am glad to write this on this forum,finally I could get my username and password.Despite the fact of being very delayed in the activities,I am eager to start and learn as much as I can from you my colleagues and from this course.My name is Enrique RamónGonzález,I am almost 37 years old, I was born the 12 th of august 1971,in San Miguel de Tucumán.
At the moment,I am studying at Lola Mora Institute,doing my 3rd year of profesorado.I am also working for the state at Juan Bautista Alberdi school,teaching 4th,5th,and the 6th grade.I liking my way of living, SIMPLE but I enjoy it very much.

THAT'S ME.
What I like most of my job,is the POWER WE have as teachers, in order to transform lives,the way I can help children to forget their problems and to smile,at least for only 40'.
HOPE
What I like least of my job,I believe as far as I can remember, is the lack of some parents' commitment to struggle for their children's education.THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN.
SAD but true.
I am doing this course,I think I mentioned it before,but anyway,I want to improve in all senses ,in all my skills.
All in all,I want to improve my career prospects by getting a formal qualification like TKT.COURAGE AND DEDICATION!
Watch this:
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5LX9Fl9Spc&feature=related
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!
ENRIQUE.

No comments: