Tuesday 8 May 2007

ENTRY 11

Most pictures are about memories,and most people would like to re-live those marvellous times.I agree about using photographs retouching services.Althoug the fixing process is sometimes expensive,it is well worth doing the restoration.Moreover,if we take into consideration that everything is related to image,appearance,glamour,fashion and the T.V itself, altogether I would say it is a great choice doing the picture fixing.
I have recently surfed many web sites selling professional retouching services, and what I found and learned about that particular job was extremely amazing.For instance,one of this companies can clean up your skin or trimming a few inches from your waist.
Another company, is also able to edit people in and out of your best photographs.
One of the relevant aspects that I founnd in this issue, were the retouchers who specialize in restoring damaged photographs, use many of the same basic techniques and software available in most home-computers.
All of the restoration artists say it is crucial for them to provide as much detail as they can by scanning images at the highest possible resolution.
I believe that as a customer, I would choose a family photo to retouch.I agree with Mr. Winkler(owner of one of this sites)when he says;"I try to focus on what I do best,which is bring old or damaged photos back to life".
Finally, I would like to say that harsh reality is not what people want.

No comments: