Wednesday 9 May 2007

ENTRY 16

I do not need much time to realise that animals behave better than people.It is said that animals resemble their owners in the way they behave.But do animals are nicer than people?
may be yes, may be no ! !!!!sometimes!!!!or better said,very often!!!!.
Animals do not leave their cubs abandoned in the jungle or elsewhere in order to start another family or to escape from a responsibility.Furthermore,animals do not destroy the environment,like human beings do.Animals do not betray to each other ,especially in order to get power or to avoid troubles,as human beings are accustomed doing.I am neither a resented,nor a sad person ,I do not feel myself aggrieved.I am just stating the facts I know.I like to socialize and to be happy with my peers and family.
People should consider that there is a time to share with animals and a moment for sharing with people.From my point of view,I would say that "both sides of the coin"are important animals and people.

I would really like to receive your comments,so as to know your point of view about this issue.Or may be one of the previous ones .
DO YOU THINK ANIMALS ARE NICER THAN PEOPLE?
BYE,BYE................................................AND HAVE A NICE DAY MY FRIENDS! !!!!! !!!!!.

No comments: