Wednesday 9 May 2007

ENTRY 14

Education for most of us is one the biggest values in our times.People today are getting much more education than their parents did.
Many years ago,education seemed to be intended only to people with a high standard of living.Therefore,a lot of people stayed out of the system,like many parents of my generation .they were no able to fulfill their aims due to the fact that they had to work in order to feed themselves .

On the other hand,nowadays' education offers a wide range of possibilities,not only for those who have a good way of living,but for those poor people who lack a minimum income.The latter want a good education so as to get a worthwhile job.What is more having a nice job,they would be able to educate their children ,too.We know that their future is closely bound up with EDUCATION,so their struggle is hard to achieve their goals.
It is already known that education in Tucuman lacks of everything,such as good buildings,and teachers.
It seems that the Educational officials and our Ministry of Education are trying to fix everything, at least they seem to be resolute men and women,I hope they succeed in their enterprise.
I what refers to my life, I have been to overcome many educational difficulties so far , and I also know that I will have many more.I am not afraid of that.I just live my life, I enjoy my time now,today.I do not think about tomorrow, because tomorrow will bring it own problems!!!!.There is no need to worry!!!.Or not?
I am in the right track,I will keep up studying,until I complete my degree.Then who knows?When I get my hoped degree I will tell you.Till then,
SEIZE YOUR DAYS MY FRIENDS!!!!!

No comments: