Wednesday 9 May 2007

ENTRY 15

People like talking about their dreams because it is a good way of relaxing ,and what is more it increases peoples'good humour.
Trying to make a dream come true seems to be something improbable in our times.There are financial problems all over the world, but it is not so difficult if we try to focus in our main objectives ,and leave our problems aside.
One of the most usual ways of chasing dreams,is to study,because through a degree we are able to get recognition and a nice salary as well.Having finished a long career people can achieve dreams.For instance a post-grade course abroad, a trip around the world, and of course a respectable job.
For young children and adolescents , chasing dreams is very important for their mental development because through dreaming they are able to growp up happy and with a heart plenty of good feelings and emotions as well.
Personally speaking,I belive that chasing dreams is a an excellent way of encouraging myself ,because if I think of my dreams, my aims, I will be more determined in my convictions.
Nowadays,people should think of their way of making dreams come true ,by doing this, they will probably feel better, and they will be able to face their problems with a different disposition.
All in all, I firmly believe that everything is related to the COURAGE OF ONE'S CONVICTIONS

No comments: