Tuesday 19 June 2007

ENTRY 20

Last week I travelled to Buenos Aires,due to the fact that I needed to run errands related to my recent bought house.I felt happy going there.There had been four long years since the last time I met my family.How colourful and amazing is Buenos Aires .How beautiful is autopista del sol,how nice and neat are the main entrances to the city.I arrived in the capital city at eight am sharp,the weather was extremely cold,1º C.Then I took the electric train to Villa Vallester ,where my family live.Once in Villa Vallester,my father and I decided to give them a surprise.We pretended to be postmen,and after ringing the bell my dear aunt appeared,she got shocked almost instantly.But she recovered in no time,she was delighted.Then,almost crying told us that she felt like having a deja-vu days before our arrival.
After the emotions,I met my grandmother ,uncle and cousins,they were all joyful.We were glad too,but rather tired by the trip.
On monday morning,my father and I devoted our time to finish the errands.Later in time,we thought we should buy some presents for my daughters and my lovely wife.So we took the train to San Martin city where the best shops are.Once we got there,we walked the whole pedestrian area ,enjoying our time a lot.We got surprised by the good quality and cheapness of the offers.Then having spent almost our entire money, we realized that it was time to go back to Vallester,the city where we were staying.
Tuesday began and with it the time to prepare our suitcases.Tucuman and our families where waiting for us.At 8.05 pm the confortable and neat bus started the journey,from Retiro bus station to San Miguel de Tucuman.We arrived in Tucuman five hours late because the bus brokedown in the middle of the road.
But that is another story......

No comments: