Thursday 21 June 2007

ENTRY 26 (revision of entry 4)

I'm one of the lucky who found the path to happiness and fitness ,and that path is practising Tai chi.Tai chi is recommended for everyone ,without age limit,it is for you and me ,for your friends and my friends.All the people are welcomed to this discipline.I hope some day we gather to share it,and I'll say:thanks for coming!!!!.you are welcome to change your life, you are welcome to re-born.A new beggining is ahead.Don't waste your time, hurry up!!!
Nowadays, my first priority in life is practising Tai Chi.By practising everyday,I feel better than before (I devote 40' a day, at least), If I feel happy , I can study,I can work, I can enjoy my family ,I can reinforce the relationship with my peers and classmates, etc.
By practising Tai Chi Chuan,I have realized that I have many things to correct in my life.Before that, may be I did not want to open my eyes and to see the bad aspects of my soul.Frailties that are difficult to erase or change in a blink of an eye from my soul.Not to worry, or not to get angry, or not to be sad to mention a few of them.Those feelings are present in our everyday life.Those are feelings that cause us suffering and pain.Feelings that we must get rid of and reject from our heart.Otherwise they will ruin our body and soul, and we have just one body!!!!!.I don't want to sound over-optimist or careless or cold heart.The fact is that I do have my worries,I do get angry and I do get sad,but the big difference is that the time piriod of that terrible feeling is getting shorter everyday.WE WERE BORN TO BE HAPPY, NOT TO SUFFER!!!!!.DIFFICULT, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

No comments: